We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

The Leader listened to the explanation with curiosity.
Seeing a person dropping a curtsy in front of him was something new. In GI-Land you just have this formal handshaking. Getting greeted with a curtsy is quite rare like unicorns are.

"No need to be sooo formal!", he chuckled (but this time not for the same reason as before). "Gianluca or, if you want it a bit more distant, Mr. President is totally fine". He asked himself, if he was rude at this point, but then decided to think about this later on and continue with answering Sirea's question: "Well, I had to fly over water and I have to admit, that I'm not very comfortable about it, but besides that my journey was pretty pleasant. Thank you!"
He smiled at her, before he said: "Oh, before I forget! Now, that I'm already talking to the Angel of Foreign Affairs: The ambassadors you sent are doing a great job. The people are, at least at the moment, pretty interested now in Erinoran culture and the time the people in the embassy take for each one to answer the questions about Erinor is incredible. I haven't seen often so much patience and endurance in the faces of an ambassadorial staff"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - by GI-Land - 12-14-2016, 08:40 PM