We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

Amused by Sirea's offer, that, as he would interpret it, clearly was put up as a concurrence to Gianluca's plan of talking with the Peony about huawanian tea, he answered:

"Maybe. But if I'm already here in Ciria, maybe you can even arrange a meeting with the brewer? It's, at the moment, with no trade deals between Erinor and GI-Land, a bit easier, if I take products personally into my plane, than you shipping it over the border and then we've got the problem with the customs etc., you know?"

As far as he ended the sentence, the Peony came into the lounge with the security staff.
Instantly, Sirea and Gianluca jumped up from the sofa.

The staff introduced Sirea to the Peony and the Peony to Sirea and Gianluca, before the King could manage to greet her.
One hand at his stomach and the other arm stretched away from his body behind his back, he bowed in front of the Peony.
He stood up and said to her:

"Assalam Alaikum, Majesty. I'm the Leader of GI-Land and King of Atlantis Gianluca IV. and I'm honored to meet you here. Was your flight pleasant?"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by GI-Land - 12-16-2016, 03:40 PM