We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Building a Diverse and Democratic TSP | Belschaft for Delegate

Bel — this is a nice platform. I think it sums up the region nicely. That said, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask the obvious here.

In the past, you've betrayed the trust of the region by creating a fake identity (Livia) and more recently sought two positions under the guise of better representing the RMB-active nations, which was flouting the spirit of our laws, if it didn't break the letter.

As such, how can we trust that, if elected, you're going to follow the laws in letter and in spirit and not go down a rabbit hole of empowering "the people" a la Milo?

As someone was grateful to you for your actions during the Hileville situation, I don't lay this out lightly, but I think there are definite concerns around both your rhetoric and the manner in which you've attempted in reach your prestated goals.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Diverse and Democratic TSP | Belschaft for Delegate - by Tsunamy - 01-05-2017, 02:45 PM