We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017

I'd like start by revising this part, more concretely ( and have thoughts on other sections, just want to do it part by part):
Quote:Diplomacy

The main focus of our diplomacy should be the promotion of TSP culture abroad. We must work to make sure
the world has a positive view of our great region. However, this can only be accomplished through a capable
and educated diplomatic core of ambassadors. These ambassadors must make sure they represent TSP well
in their assigned region and the Minister of Foreign Affairs should maintain a capable diplomatic core.

To something more like this:
Quote:Diplomacy

The main focus of our diplomacy should be to engage with regions, both GCRs and UCRs, that are culturally aligned with our democratic principles and active and vibrant culture. We must work to maintain regular and positive cultural engagements with allies and friends and to ensure that our treaties are reinforced by strong relationships between governments, regions, and people. 

I am wondering what to add about the Ambassador Corps as not every MoFA has run the program and it has not worked in the past. Currently a new iteration is being tried out so possibly we could either leave out or end the above with this:
Quote:The Ambassador Corps serves to inform and educate other regions about TSP in a resourceful and creative manner. It is imperative that our Minister of Foreign Affairs and staff work to embody TSP's interests and goals within and without our sphere of activity and influence.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017 - by Escade - 10-01-2017, 01:31 PM