We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017

"Gameside" sounds really weird to me without an article—perhaps "the Gameside" would be better for me personally. That said, in my mind, "gameside" and "forumside" work as adjectives.

Also, I'm not sure how this flows (emphasis mine):
Quote:[...]
Moreover, we shall make an effort to provide a welcoming space for those joining the forums, through mentorship, example, and the Regional Relations Commitee.

Also, if we're talking of bridging the gameside and the forumside, do we want to go as far as stating some goal of effectively merging the two? For example, we might write that our goal is to have every member of the gameside be a member of the forumside (and vice versa, of course). We could also write something about unifying the region so that there would be no need for a "gameside vs. forumside" separation.

I'm not sure where I stand about this myself, since it essentially equates both the gameside and the forumside, but I think we should discuss this.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017 - by Pronoun - 11-06-2017, 08:31 PM