We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017

(11-07-2017, 06:22 PM)Drall Wrote: [...]

I like the idea that you have bolded, and specificity is always a good thing, though I think it's partly our goal to not make these sorts of statements too long.

I was pointing out the grammar rather than the content with my bolding there. I guess I'll just propose this change:
Quote:[...]
Moreover, we shall make an effort to provide a welcoming space for those joining the forums, through mentorship, for example, and the Regional Relations Commitee.

[br]

(11-07-2017, 06:22 PM) Drall Wrote: As for the second part that you've got about "merging", that's quite a far step to go. I 'd rather see us working to strengthen the foundations than go as far as that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "strengthening the foundations." My personal indecision is between a gameside pillar/core and the "merging" idea. What would you consider, then to be the "foundations?"
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017 - by Pronoun - 11-07-2017, 09:29 PM