We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017

(11-07-2017, 09:41 PM)Griffindor13 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 11:59 PM)Drall Wrote: -snip-

Quote:The in-game community, being the heart and material center of our region and community, is a unique community in its own right. It is our belief that the betterment of the in-game community will lead to the betterment of the region as a whole. Thus, we as a party  will continue to build the strong foundations laid out between the gameside and forumside by organizations like the Local Council and regular governmental communications through TGs, dispatches, and RMB posts.  We shall do this in a dual exchange, where we shall attempt to promote further involvement within the Ministries from the in-game community, and shall also attempt to keep the in-game community as informed as possible as to the events centered on the forums. We as a party, shall make an effort to provide a welcoming space for those joining the forums (and the APC) through a mentor program, and the Regional Relations Committees outreach efforts.
How about this? I basically fixed spelling and changed gameside to in-game community. Also, I incorporated Escade's edit as well. Thoughts?

Now I put my changes, still needs some editing for flow I think!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd APC Party Summit Platform Discussion - 2017 - by Escade - 11-07-2017, 10:37 PM