We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Mer-Liger Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura, 95% Toxicity free)

Flakey is one of the best allies a guy can ever have. He's the sole reason why I'm still fighting it out. When almost no one had the incentive or reason to help me, he came in like some kinda beam of light to a man full of misery praying to god(s).

Despite having almost no experience in court battles, he's given me the links to the right people who've also offered help as a personal challenge.

I really don't know how to thank him. Win or lose this court case, I owe him some kinda debt.

In other news, I wandered the NationStates Genre game community and I found that the NPO is really digging its tentacles deeper than we thought. Apparently they have a grip in every major game similar to NationStates on top of a huge central base of thousands of NS players. I've joined them in one game called Politics and Wars for the sole reason of recognition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mer-Liger Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura, 95% Toxicity free) - by Malayan Singapura - 02-05-2018, 02:04 AM