We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Mer-Liger Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura, 95% Toxicity free)

After being given THE LAST CHANCE for me to reintergrate in the Pacifican Triumviraten society, I had to foreclose my last island for liquid assets. Incidentally I found an island which is exactly shaped of the head of my National Animal, the Mer-Liger, in the middle of ultra-regional waters. Luckily I had just enough to make a Multi purpose military base, buy some security personnel and some assault vehicles.

So go on, fly to the airport (Conventional or Sea plane, no matter) and I welcome you to Mer-Liger Island, where you get a free Singapura sling (Dom Perìgnon, Lemon Juice, Tonic water and grenadine syrup. Ask how much syrup you prefer to get your preferred sweetness). Just please no funny stuff
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malayan Singapura's post:
  • Borovan6

Drop in anything you want, I will be here.

Today is relatively boring for a school event (apart from a free catered lunch from Neo Gardens® and a few success in making a few friends)7

So here is me, hopefully writing a new chapter in my NationStates experience with a promise of less toxicity from me.

<Slurping my Singapura Sling and eating some elevated Chilli crab & Mantou buns>
  • Borovan6

Today is double Chemistry and Maths. Kinda boring cause I study faster than most people. Can someone please ask me a question ?
  • Borovan6

Today imediocre deat best. I played some ping pong, chess, jenga and did a great new profile photo (Me in smart casual uniform edited to make it look like it's summer).

Lunch was not cheerful but otherwise ok.

Then I stayed at the Central National library for about 3 hours and eventuaally got some teen fiction series.

NationStates activity daily has dropped by 47% in RMB communications ever since I came here in April. It sucks that this political games's activity has dropped. Where has all the magic gone to ?
  • Borovan6

Sigh... my toxicity hs risen a bit thanks to a toxic family environment.

I live in the worst situation any first-world child could face: The third highest amount of bullies in the world, the most competitive education system, parents who follow the cycle of abuse on me for my whole life, an elder brother who spies on your internet browser history and freeloads on your bed on weekends and worst of all… being smart enough to calculate that getting my father jailed for domestic violence would cripple my chances of working hard to elevate myself into any bright future of sorts.

Sigh… on top of that, autism is still being called by people as a ficticious disease that people claim they have to avoid social responsibility.

No wonder my toxicity flares up here in NationStates. It's similar to real life.

First it's Tension building, then the Arguement, then reconciliation and then calm … in whch case reconciliation has led me hated in TNP and banjected here. IRL it led me to transfering to a school, retreating to the old one, going to a new one and now that might also be in threat.

I am only typing here as it is one place my elder brother nor my father can delete or tamper, so forgive me viewers. Still, what can I do. Solving it now and not having a future is worse than having one than a huge family feud. I do not want to be the next Mendevelez family
  • Borovan6

I've avoided commenting on your posts most of the time, but, if I'm honest, this is the first you've posted that at all helps me to warn to you. It sounds like your situation is pretty sucky, but admitting that and that everything isn't perfect is a great step to relating well to others.

The main issue I had with you before is that everything you said felt like one-upmanship and smugness, which was extremely off-putting. We weren't introduced to you, but to an amalgam of your real life privileges and RP fantasies, the lines of which were always blurred. You didn't reveal yourself as one of us, but as an outsider and everything you did, intentionally or not, made it seem that you thought yourself superior to everyone here. It's not a great way to start, although I can see why you might have thought it was a good approach.

People like to see people they think are like them somehow and sharing things in common and taking an interest in each other builds rapport. In this regard it's best to be genuine and allow yourself a little vulnerability and even to step back and help others shine at the right moments. It seems to me that the guy you just described yourself as would be good at that, if he tried hard. I wish you luck.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Well I guess I have to wait things out.

I mean I've always felt like an outsider to anything... so it'll take time for me to get out of it. Nevertheless I appreciate it that I am not kicked out from here.

Wonder what I can do in NS to repeal my banjection ? Nothing I guess. Till it's overturned I'll just play barely once a day and maybe playing more casually will reduce toxicity and any mishaps where family toxicity affects here.

Just because my family is toxic doesn't mean I should be toxic here as well and I realized that.

Maybe I'll get a drink at LB&G
  • Borovan6

Today I am off to a stereotypical teenager summer camp in the 21st century.

Going to a clearing in nature with not that much link to technology (With internet access anyway)

I'm gonna bring marshmallows, wafers and some chocolate syrup (On a stick !)
  • Borovan6

I am off to a summer camp (Actually … iit's ust camp in this equatorial country that I call home)

Gonna take a break from NS. Maybe it'll take off the load on my mind. Yeah, focus on roasting marshmallows. Then later focus on roasting people better.

See ya later guys ! (Unless there's wifi)
  • Borovan6

Thanks to an ala carte education I got offered, I went to school two hours before any lesson scheduled for me to go to. Still it has wifi so not complaining. So far I think my chances of repeal is higher than ever at this point… but I still think that I and the LC thinks it ain't enough. Well at least I am imprisoned in a democratic region (If it was authoritarian, I'd be doomed). I have realized the beauty of the world the time I went to camp. The world is not perfect, so therefore it is beautiful with all of it's flaws in it.