We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Serres for MOMA Summer 2018

So, I am Accepting Questions on Discord as well so I’ll post the questions, who asked them and my responses in this thread as they come the first one comes from legislator and discord user AstroVulpes. (The Solar System Scope on TSP Forum) He asked:

“What are your plans relating to the joint good of Game Side, Forum and Discord Communites?”

My Response:

“ Well, to start I have my native outreach program outlined in my campaign. I really do think that once that gets going it will foster some pretty cool growth in UCR communities. As far as the good of forum and Discord. I’m planning to reorganize the SPSF branch of the forum to make it more organized, modern, and hopefully active. Furthermore the SPSF Discord server will get a little re organization as well. I want to host more ops there and want to try and structure it to be more accessible for that. As for outside of TSP. On discord I want the SPSF to be a even more active force interregionally. We got members from all over but I want to work with MoFa to get those soldiers possibly set up in ambassador positions so that we can set up new allies and as far as off sight forums. I wanna work with MoRA to organize some military themed festivals that we can help other regions host or host ourselves using forums as a ad platform for that.”

Thanks for the question! I hope for more to come!

EDIT: Fox Ninja’d
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serres for MOMA Summer 2018 - by The Serres Republic - 06-07-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Serres for MOMA Summer 2018 - by Seraph - 06-10-2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Serres for MOMA Summer 2018 - by Tsunamy - 06-11-2018, 10:26 AM