We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab

Slab, you are quoting incorrectly.
The RMB etiquette blatantly says that RMB RP is legal. That's a fact. Also, you really shouldn't complain that I'm not helping you, despite that you have admitted to not accepting my help in this post. My opinion was that you have no right to suppress that. Even if that's a fact, which it very well could be, you still disagree with it. My point still stands that you're suppressing posts that disagree with you.
Quote:However, Midand's Guide is only a guide. The Laws of the LC can actually be found in the MATT-DUCK archive, found at Evidence B and C.

LCL #2: The RMB Roleplaying Act identifies role-playing as two types and states

"Both types of roleplay are legal on the RMB, but are required to move to their allocated roleplay regions after 5 posts. Local Councillors (or other Regional Officers) may suppress posts beyond the allowed 5, and should encourage the usage of our roleplay regions."
If he suppressed those and used that quote, then I would've accepted it because that's the law. However, the suppressed posts aren't RP, therefore are not illegal by this law.
Quote:Clearly, the posts at Evidence T, V and Y show that NHC held no regard for the respect of the LC as guide rule 10 indicates.
Disagreement is not disrespect. I was only disagreeing with them. It's not like I'm pinging them with text that says "UR AN ASS". If anything, Slab is being disrespectful towards me, as this post, this post, and this post were offensive and disrespectful (to me). Note that me being American is relevant here.

EDIT: To correct a mistake in my original post, I meant to say "unsuppressed" one of the times I said suppressed.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 11-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Verdict - by Kris Kringle - 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 09:20 PM