We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab

(11-26-2018, 03:53 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: Slab, you are quoting incorrectly.
The RMB etiquette blatantly says that RMB RP is legal. That's a fact. Also, you really shouldn't complain that I'm not helping you, despite that you have admitted to not accepting my help in this post

I would point out to the court that the post referenced is in relation to LC not accepting HNC's campaign advice during the LC election, and suggest that bringing that completely unrelated post in out of context is frivolous and a waste of the Courts time and resources.

I was present during the entire exchange, and the literally 7 pages of posts afterwards where NHC and his rp partner continued to roleplay, debate the roleplay, and complain about suppression ad nauseum.

In my opinion this entire complaint of to be a simple case of griefing.  CS won the election, not NHC and if a new LC wants to adopt a stricter policy on roleplay in the RMB they should be allowed to do so and should also given time to develop their guidelines in writing.  They should not not be bound by the guidelines published two LC terms ago.

I have sent the court a witness statement.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Messages In This Thread
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab - by Volaworand - 11-27-2018, 04:02 PM
Verdict - by Kris Kringle - 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 09:20 PM