We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab

Your Honor,

I wish to motion for leave to file an amicus curiae brief on HCCC1802, New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab.

Further noting the Court's strong encouragement for the public to only provide "meaningful contributions to the Court, in terms of relevant testimony or legal arguments," I would like to further note that I intend for my brief to focus on legal arguments, and I intend to refrain from discussing any matters not pertaining to the legal aspects of this case.

Wherefore, I respectfully request that this Court grant leave to file an amicus curiae brief regarding HCCC1802.

Respectfully submitted,
Pronoun
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Messages In This Thread
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab - by Pronoun - 11-27-2018, 09:14 PM
Verdict - by Kris Kringle - 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 09:20 PM