We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

How did you arrive in TSP?

I, Beepee, was founded in January 2018 in TSP.

A couple of days later, after too much SPIT and too little sleep, I found myself in a wardrobe. As I tried to find the door to get out, I found myself walking deeper and deeper into the wardrobe past the fur coats, eventually I arrived out the other side of the wardrobe in the middle of a forest blinded by the light from a solitary lamppost with a lovely lampshade on top.

As I walked through the woods, I came across magical and talented creatures such as Midand, Si, TSSS, Goverwal, North Prarie, and NHC and my delightful, dear Delegate Erinor. They informed this magical land was called the RMB and I knew I had found a place where the whole world could live in harmony and peace under the reign of the white witch, Auphelia.

After happily bounding around the board and becoming employed as Auphelia's hired goon and board butler, I decided to see what the Castle of TSPForums were all about. I'd heard it was a wondrous place filled with Turkish Delight.

In the Castle of TSPforums , I found a delightful selection of the legislators. I remember Roavin being particulalry patient, encouraging and kind, as (as you all know) I'm a clumsy buffoon, and I tried to get an understanding if this new world of legislation and politics.

I've generally found almost everyone lovely and welcoming, but that might be because as a clumsy buffoon I'm not really a threat to anyone (unless we're walking close to a cliff edge, in which case I strongly advise you to walk on the inside).

And that my dear friends is how I arrived in TSP.
[-] The following 4 users Like Beepee's post:
  • Amerion, Nakari, Poppy, Roavin

Messages In This Thread
How did you arrive in TSP? - by Amerion - 02-18-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Nakari - 02-18-2019, 06:32 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Amerion - 02-18-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Amerion - 02-18-2019, 06:47 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Roavin - 02-18-2019, 07:24 AM
How did you arrive in TSP? - by Kris Kringle - 02-18-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Amerion - 02-18-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Beepee - 02-18-2019, 09:05 AM
RE: How did you arrive in TSP? - by Rebeltopia - 02-18-2019, 10:37 AM