We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] RMB as a place for answering questions

(02-22-2019, 09:22 AM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote: *peeks into the forums*
(02-22-2019, 02:45 AM)Concrete Slab Wrote: Honestly, in my opinion, TSP roleplay died when Tech CTE. The Local Council next term really need to focus on trying to make the rmb more appealing and more easier understood for new members
It kinda died with Techo's nation but not really. It's still probably the majority of the RMB. I answer questions from new nations when I see them, which I usually do considering I read quite literally everything.
EDIT: So what we need is kinda unclear. People definitely notice new nations, but if you're saying questions aren't noticed then we would really just need them to be noticed more, or is that easier said then done? 

I agree with you, it's just the roleplay we have now is pretty abrasive from a new nation's persepective.
Concrete Slab
Coral Guard Member
5x Local Councillor 
TSP Legislator and Citizen
Ambassador to the League 
Author of GAR #471, #479, and SCR #271
Co-author of SCR #300
Founded 1/25/18
[-] The following 1 user Likes Concrete Slab's post:
  • Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DISCUSSION] RMB as a place for answering questions - by Concrete Slab - 02-22-2019, 12:43 PM