We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] The Golden CoCos Awards

(03-14-2019, 02:42 AM)Amerion Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 02:38 AM)Seraph Wrote: Have you looked at the original Cocos for inspiration? They were intended to be annual, but you might find some award ideas nevertheless.

Omai Heart

Thanks for these Smile

I remembered there was a previous regional award but I thought it was called the Llamas haha.

Do you think monthly awards is doable?

There was also the Lampshade Awards the year after.

Tbh, I don't know, but I don't see any harm in trying.

You might run out of people to give awards to, or it could be the same people getting the same awards every time, but you won't know until you try. You'll probably have a harder time with the RMB nominations and voting, though. Just getting people's attention there is difficult.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Poppy, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
[DISCUSSION] The Golden CoCos Awards - by Amerion - 03-14-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: [DISCUSSION] The Golden CoCos Awards - by Seraph - 03-14-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: [DISCUSSION] The Golden CoCos Awards - by Awe - 03-17-2019, 12:57 PM