We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Nomic I (Game - PLAYERS ONLY)

I'd like to bring to the attention of the Chair that according to Rule Number 304, Roavin should have lost an additional 4 points and his current point total should be 19.

New proposal:
Quote:A player may submit a correction if they believe the Chair has incorrectly calculated point or vote totals, or otherwise incorrectly performed their duties. The Chair may accept the correction, in which case they lose five points and the correcting player gains five points. If the Chair rejects the correction, the correction is brought to a vote. If a majority of players vote in favour of the correction, the Chair loses ten points, the correcting player gains ten points, and the correction is enacted. If a majority of players do not vote in favour of the correction, the correcting player loses five points and the correction is not enacted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lampshade Nomic I (Game - PLAYERS ONLY) - by Nakari - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM