We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Nomic I (Game - PLAYERS ONLY)

Lampshade Nomic I
Ruleset
Signup + Discussion
Game

If you want to join, you'll have to express your intent here and hope that the players add a rule that allow you to join.

NameScore
@GI-Land-10
@Imperial Frost Federation21
@islands_of_unity0
@Nakari7
@Roavin32
@Seraph46
@Shy Guyia10
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I will start out as the chair. Now begins the Proposal Phase. Players may now begin proposing amendments.

I propose that we eliminate THE ESTABLISHMENT

(04-15-2019, 02:35 AM)islands_of_unity Wrote: I propose that we eliminate THE ESTABLISHMENT

Can you formulate that as text for inclusion in a rule?

I propose the following new rule.

214: All new rules after this one must be written in rhyming couplets. There is no requirement for use of any particular metre, nor must the lines scan. The player proposing the rule will receive one point for every complete couplet should the rule pass.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 4 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Beepee, Nakari, Poppy, Roavin

I propose the following rule:

215: Voting is conducted in secret, by private message to the Chair. After a vote is concluded, the Chair must publish each player's vote.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nakari's post:
  • Poppy

I request that any player that does not wish to submit a rule change this turn says so.
[-] The following 4 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Imperial Frost Federation, islands_of_unity, Poppy, Seraph

I do not wish to submit a rule-change in this round.
Ex-legislator. 

Just documenting here that Islands had expressed on Discord that he does not wish to propose a rule-change this turn either.

statement: I propose the following for rule 216. All posts after this rule is adopted must start with the poster’s intent.
Warning: the proposer will gain a point for every poster who fails to adhere to the rule.
Addendum: any poster who fails to adhere to the rule will lose 1 point.

See Example:
clarification: you will adopt the mannerisms of hk47
Objection: I disagree with the proposal
Agreement: I would like to see this passed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Seraph