We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Nomic I (Game - PLAYERS ONLY)

With 5/5 of eligible players either proposing or declaring their non-intent to propose, and no extant discussion , I hereby declare the end of the Proposal Phase and the beginning of the Voting Phase.

The following rule-changes are at vote:

AuthorTypeText
@SeraphEnactmentAny player who creates a proposal which is then successfully voted through in the turn preceding their next turn as chair may opt to waive their responsibility and pass the role on to the next player in rotation.
@NakariAmendment Amendment to Rule 208: The winner is the second player to achieve 100 (positive) points.
@RoavinEnactment A rule must be formatted in plaintext without extraneous spaces or newlines. Rules must be written in english and be reasonably conformant to grammatical norms of the english language

Players may now vote "Aye" or "Nay" for any or all of these proposals. A ballot to be used is included below, though players may vote in any format they choose so long as it is unambiguous.
Code:
Seraph: <Aye/Nay>
Nakari: <Aye/Nay>
Roavin: <Aye/Nay>
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lampshade Nomic I (Game - PLAYERS ONLY) - by Imperial Frost Federation - 04-26-2019, 09:57 PM