We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Interactive Map of the South Pacific

Update (July 21, 2022): the map is now live here!
I am currently working on an interactive map of the South Pacific. I previously posted a proof-of-concept on Discord. The final product will draw some inspiration from this map from the region of the Communist Bloc, but I hope to add my own improvements as well.

In order to fill in the data for this map, I'd like to request that anybody who is interested fill out this form. It may seem a bit lengthy, but the information is mostly identical to the permanent nation survey, so if you've filled that out already, it hopefully won't be too much of a hassle.

If you have multiple plots belonging to the same nation, please submit the form once for each plot but keep all information other than plot number identical. (Alternatively, feel free to ask me to do that for you, if it's too cumbersome for you Tounge) The goal of this map is to show data for each independent state, not for administrative divisions or subnational entities.

If you have multiple plots belonging to different nations, please submit the form once for each plot with the information for each nation.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Pronoun's post:
  • GI-Land, Maverick, Nicholas and Great Britain, Phanama, Qwert, Rivers

Messages In This Thread
Interactive Map of the South Pacific - by Pronoun - 07-20-2022, 01:13 AM