We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Confirming interest in keeping your plot

Link(s) to your NationStates nation(s): Qvait

Name(s) of your nation(s): Valkyria (plots 064 and 124), Hystaiga (plot 061)
[X] The name(s) of my nation(s) sound(s) realistic.
[ ] The name(s) of my nation(s) could be unrealistic. I provide following reason, why the nation is named like this: [INSERT REASONING]

If the map management team does not think, the name sounds realistic or cannot follow the provided reasoning:
[ ] I provide following more realistic alternative names to choose from: [INSERT ALT NAMES]
[ ] I accept the map management team freely choosing a name for my nation for me.
[ ] I do not want to stay on the map any further.

The map management team will inform you of its decisions.

Intent to Roleplay
[X] I have the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon within this year still (= within the next four months).
[ ] I have the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon, but cannot do so [CHOOSE: within this year still | until [INSERT DATE]], because [INSERT REASONING]

Note: Participation in the Pacifica canon can consist of writing articles on TSPedia, roleplaying on the forum or being active in canon-related discussions on the TSP-RP Discord server. In other words: Generally by bringing activity and some form of merit to the canon.
If you checked the latter box, we might still grant you a plot on the map, if we have seen you being significantly active in the past and have reasonable confidence for you coming back to TSP RP in the mid-term future. We inform you, if your reasoning is not sufficient to grant you a continous plot on the visible map.

Nominations for permanent nations
[ ] I nominate the following nations/roleplayers to be granted a status of permanence on the map: [INSERT NATION(S) AND REASON FOR NOMINATION(S)]
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Coop's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirming interest in keeping your plot - by Jay Coop - 08-20-2022, 10:43 PM