We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Diary of a Madwoman: Brambles, Krambles and Rambles.

Guess who is back...Yes you guessed right The Shadow in the Corner of the Room.

Sunny California was not so sunny. We had to pull an Oregon slough, meaning it rained (nice cold rain) on us the whole time. Lucky me I work foods and we got down pretty quickly, before the real rain started, our ride guys were not so lucky. Costa Mesa California, the TET festival is what we were working this past week. Instead of two weeks it was only one week.

Honestly it was a pretty good show, I got to be behind the scenes working on keeping the cotton candy flowing. With only one machine it is a bit harder than one would think, but I had my music and a lot of fun doing it. Our boneyard was 52 miles away, that was pretty fun. I did find out that traffic in California, although it gets rough at those certain times of the day, is nothing like Las Vegas. Sad to say but the drivers in California are nicer than the aggressive people here in LV. Maybe it is because in Cali they deal with it everyday and just shrug off the road rage? Ah who knows.

I really wish I had gotten to try a Pho (Fa), yes I asked how to pronounce the word, burger. I hear they are really good, but do to allergies to fish/seafood I am not allowed the joy of trying it. I do however have it on the good word of a trusted person that they are worth it, so if you get to try one do so and let me know if you like it Smile

So how has life been treating the peeps of TSP while I have been away? Smile
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...

Messages In This Thread