We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Diary of a Madwoman: Brambles, Krambles and Rambles.

In character, out of character, in anger, in joy, in excitement, in terror....everything and nothing that is what this is for.

Feel free to join in, if I make a false statement then say something. Debate, non debate or everyday tomfoolery shall be here.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...

OK I have to say that the scan running on FB starts out with "(your name inserted here) are you mad?" This message comes from someone on your friends list, so if course you respond back and then you are informed that there are "sexy/naughty" pictures of you on the web and you are given a "link" to them. Of course the link is messed up so you have to remove the"," which is really a ;.

Don't fall for it, honestly if you have ever taken those types of pictures then why worry about it, your body is beautiful enough that you had them taken. Put no shame in the game and life moves on.

Just a thought or two from me to y'all.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...

I fully understand that sometimes there are things going on in peoples lives the make them cranky. I also understand that people look at the pricing of the things at Carnivals and they think that they are being ripped off. Logically speaking, most people don't know the little facts of what it takes to even get a show to their town, much less the cost of even setting it up. Next time you go to a Carnival take a good look around and know a few things before you walk up to a food shack and lay into the person standing up at that counter.

1. There are fees for each and every ride that is set up, there are fees for every food shack that is on that midway, and these fees have to be paid before the Carnival even gets to town.

2. There is the cost of the fuel to get the show there.

3. All the pretty lights you see flashing away on the midway is run off a generator not the electric company.

4. There is the cost of the fire inspection, before the show even opens.

5. There is the health inspection for each food shack that has to be done, and there are the "let's drop by while you are at your busiest and inspect you once again". Yes people Health Inspectors take the public health serious and so do we, at least on my show we take it serious.

6. There is the boost to the economy by way of food being bought for the show, by the Carnival workers, the clothes that they have to wash, the drinks that they might buy at the local bar. an so on and so forth.

So when you walk up to a food shack window or the ticket box, be sure that you keep in mind that the person there is not the one that sets the pricing so jumping down their throats because you don't like it won't help you out at all. It will however bring out the "Carney" in some of us and to be honest that is not a very nice thing or person that you want to meet.

So when you see 2.50 for a bottle of water, keep in mind that nothing stopped you from bringing your own and the cost is reflective of the fact that there is a show being put on.

Oh and do you really think I work for free?
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.

You dont work for free?
Im in the wrong business! Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Glad to see you back Lady Rebels!!
Ambassador from The North Pacific

Yep Rebel you need a new job :p

Thank you Mc Smile

It is great to be back, even if only for a short time, although I did apply for Citizenship again...I plan on causing Kris headaches.. Smile
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.

Oh don't even mention it. You are not causing headaches. If anything I like that quirkiness of yours. Wink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(05-28-2014, 12:53 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Oh don't even mention it. You are not causing headaches. If anything I like that quirkiness of yours. Wink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I shall remind you of this Angel LOL
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.

Kris... She'll have you eating those words shortly. I promise Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

(05-28-2014, 11:35 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: Kris... She'll have you eating those words shortly. I promise Tounge

Why do I feel like you know me? Oh yea you be my Minion :p
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.