We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Lampshade Accords [The South Pacific-Spiritus]

I would be interested in a mandatory summit, as proposed by Unibot. This allows for discussions between executive officials with a more in depth knowledge of how the alliance is doing, and what specific steps should be taken to strengthen it, something the Assembly is not in a position to do.

I still oppose Clauses 1.2 and 1.3. There is no real reason to include them, especially since we should not vow to recognise specific officials, but rather anyone legitimate holding the office. Who that official happens to be is irrelevant, and has no place in treaty text. I don't even understand why those clauses were included in the first place.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread