We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: How might we be able to re-establish trust and security in our region?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
All new and recent citizen applicants complete one active term in the Fellowship program before gaining voting rights
33.33%
2 33.33%
All citizens should be required to complete at least one term in the Fellowship Program before gaining voting rights
16.67%
1 16.67%
I will offer another proposal in thread
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Re-establishment of Trust Post the OBT Incident

(03-15-2015, 03:56 PM)Wolf Wrote: The Fellowship Program, as a whole, is under the MoRA,

The SPSF, specifically, is under the MoA.

I have more faith in our MoA than I do the MoRA. Call me a militant purist. Tounge

Wolf, the Fellowship Programme is this thread. It is simply the condensation of all involvement opportunities in one place, so Ministers can know where to check if anyone is interested in their department. The Ministry of Regional Affairs created the thread, but it is not entirely managed by anyone. Each Minister can check it and contact the interested residents.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread