We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP

In accordance with the Community Standards of TSP; I suggest banning User: "A Bee" from TSP.

Reasoning:
  1. The user has proven to still be violating the Standards Rule "Offensive Material". The User has, at first instance, broken Rules on Discrimination as it called upon violence against "white settlers in South Africa and India" and continues to display radical anarchist views which, although not mentioned as an example, is still as militant as others.
  2. The user has continuously broken the Standards Rule "Flaming" on all mediums which TSP exists and even called the rule "legalese which does not mean anything".
  3. The user has, in their own opinion and mine, not legitimately broken "Flamebaiting" nor "Trolling" Standard Rules. However, in the views of most of the Community, their previously mentioned "Flaming" was, for some reason, interpreted as baiting/trolling.
  4. The user has probably made False Accusations of Misconduct towards other users, though neither the user not myself can recall specific moments of this happening.
  5. Although rules broken by the user are to be considered "Bullying", neither the user not we believe that there is enough proof of intent that this rule was broken.

This user (myself) has explicitly and repeatedly broken Community Standards Rules on "Offensive Material" and "Flaming". Going so far to declare themselves the "Caliph-Sultanate of all TSP":, undermining the Coalition's legitimacy and calling it "absolutely dysfunctional". As such, we believe that this user should receive a universal ban.
[-] The following 1 user Likes A bee's post:
  • Funnyman

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP - by A bee - 08-16-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: [Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP - by A bee - 08-16-2022, 11:03 AM