We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Suggestion] Ban "A Bee" from TSP

In accordance with the Community Standards of TSP; I suggest banning User: "A Bee" from TSP.

Reasoning:
  1. The user has proven to still be violating the Standards Rule "Offensive Material". The User has, at first instance, broken Rules on Discrimination as it called upon violence against "white settlers in South Africa and India" and continues to display radical anarchist views which, although not mentioned as an example, is still as militant as others.
  2. The user has continuously broken the Standards Rule "Flaming" on all mediums which TSP exists and even called the rule "legalese which does not mean anything".
  3. The user has, in their own opinion and mine, not legitimately broken "Flamebaiting" nor "Trolling" Standard Rules. However, in the views of most of the Community, their previously mentioned "Flaming" was, for some reason, interpreted as baiting/trolling.
  4. The user has probably made False Accusations of Misconduct towards other users, though neither the user not myself can recall specific moments of this happening.
  5. Although rules broken by the user are to be considered "Bullying", neither the user not we believe that there is enough proof of intent that this rule was broken.

This user (myself) has explicitly and repeatedly broken Community Standards Rules on "Offensive Material" and "Flaming". Going so far to declare themselves the "Caliph-Sultanate of all TSP":, undermining the Coalition's legitimacy and calling it "absolutely dysfunctional". As such, we believe that this user should receive a universal ban.
[-] The following 1 user Likes A bee's post:
  • Funnyman

Yay, finally!

(08-16-2022, 10:54 AM)South Pacifican Kilendjj Wrote: Yay, finally!

In our point of view, this user has done much more heinous crimes against The Coalition. Namely, conspiring with former citizen-nations in overthrowing the legitimate government during Pen's Delegation through the region known as "The Pacific Union". As such, they should refrain from commenting on behaviors of others.

(08-16-2022, 11:03 AM)A bee Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 10:54 AM)South Pacifican Kilendjj Wrote: Yay, finally!

In our point of view, this user has done much more heinous crimes against The Coalition. Namely, conspiring with former citizen-nations in overthrowing the legitimate government during Pen's Delegation through the region known as "The Pacific Union". As such, they should refrain from commenting on behaviors of others.
Well
You insulted British bharat's entire family and ancestors.

I think a majority of people are happy to hear this news, however I think this might be a short phase of the user in question. While yes the charges are probably correct, I still believe there is still a willingness for good within them. They may not have shown it much, but I personally think it's related to the user's substance abuse. I'm not sure if discussing this openly will be well regarded by the user in question, but I feel it is something to take into consideration as the user made a dispatch addressing previous problems. Due to the fact that substance abuse is involved, it makes it all the more complicated, but I still think we shouldn't "ban" the user immediately due to mishaps. Acting with absolutes is contra-productive with substance abuser I believe and we must have a certain leeway with such individuals to my belief. After all we shouldn't ban everyone for the slightest mistakes, though I might not be aware of the full misbehaviour of the user. From a ban, the individual wouldn't learn anything I believe, but through continuous moderation there still might be a way for a proper integration of the individual into the larger TSP community. I've seen how engaged he can be within the TSPRP community bringing new ideas and that is a boon. Sure some eggs have been broken in the process, but we all learn from our mistakes. I urge everyone to take my comments into consideration before making a final decision.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor

This is not the Hall of Spam. If anyone has a legitimate argument then bring it to a moderator, otherwise don't waste staff time.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System