We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Redundant Threads

I was looking at the High Court page and notices that the two 'important' threads are actually in effect empty / out of date. This made my fluffy grey matter start thinking... Do we actually need them in the format they are?

The first one on the High Court while a good idea has place holder text and is out of date as it lists the wrong Justices. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to delete it now and once we have the new court charter approved by the assembly (which we'll need added as a quick link at the top of the page) create a new page. Also, and this is just a personal observation, having Belschaft's (I have to admit amusing but inappropriate in the context of the Court) 'deputy minister for evil' description as the thread creator in the same thread as what the Court does seems a little incongruous!! Perhaps if we delete the existing thread and at a later date recreate it there might be a way for the admins to create an important thread we can edit but isn't actually tied to any of us avoiding embarrassing signatures in future (prolly including my own)?

The second thread about indexing decisions is again in need of updating. I'm wondering if it might be better as an excel sheet like the citizens list rather than a post. This also gets around the 'DM for Evil' thing.

Well that's my thoughts anyway! I'm off to eat pancakes....  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Redundant Threads - by Hopolis - 02-17-2015, 04:42 PM