We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Formal Petition: Sunshine Law Release

Formal Petition
Sunshine Law Release Request

Article 6.4 of the Code of Laws reads:
Quote:4. The Cabinet may publish its discussions at earlier intervals if it wishes or has been petitioned to do so by a Citizen.

I hereby submit this petition for the release of Cabinet discussions relating to the following items:

Operation Brave Toaster - Any and all discussion which resulted in the release of this Cabinet Statement.
It is my belief that the release of these discussions will allow for the region to gain better insight into the lack of Criminal proceedings against those involved.

Independence and Regional Sovereignty Conferences - Any and all discussion which resulted in the release of this Cabinet Statement.
The release of these discussions will allow the region to gain better insight into what led up to the Cabinet's decision to not host the Independence Conference with out Ally Europeia.

Removal of Belschaft's Citizenship on Security Grounds - Any and all discussion which resulted in the release of this Cabinet Statement.
The release of these discussions will allow for the region to see the reasoning behind the decision to use for the first time the Cabinet power to expel Citizens based on Security Grounds.  This will also allow for the Assembly to better discuss the merits of this law and if any changes need to be enacted to better protect the rights of Citizens.

I hope for a speedy and favorable response from the Cabinet

Hileville

Messages In This Thread
Formal Petition: Sunshine Law Release - by Hileville - 03-19-2015, 04:14 AM