We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Who is Our ROOT Admin?

Both Sandaoguo and Tsunamy are Root Admins. Sandaoguo was originally chosen as Root due to his technical expertise, particularly as he was the one leading the search for a new forum. Tsunamy was chosen due to his longstanding service as an Administrator and the need to promote confidence in our new Forum. Sandaoguo is the one who created this Forum and the accounts of all three Administrators, which he then turned over to us. While Tsunamy is indeed User #1, both he and Sansaoguo share Root access, and Sandaoguo is the one who actually created that #1 account.

I will also highlight that we three agreed since day one that we would not have a vertical Root Admin-Regular Admin relationship. We decided to hold equal votes for all major decisions, and that is how our Team has functioned ever since. Our interactions are as equal colleagues, not as Root and Regulars.

--

Hileville,
I am not sure why this thread is in the Private Halls, as if this was a sensitive matter for the Assembly. This is a question about the composition of our Administrative Team, so it's place is in the Operations Centre, where Admins can more easily see it.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Who is Our ROOT Admin? - by Hileville - 04-04-2015, 12:56 PM