We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Nova: Going to the Source

Local Issue II
October 10, 2015

Local Issue II: Rebellion against the Drama Llama: Local restaurant changes currency from DLs to USD
By Ryccia

Market Street, The South Pacific- A local restaurant has changed its currency from Drama Llamas to US Dollars, in order to challenge and rebel against the government.

"I want to challenge the government" says Ryccia, the owner of the Sunshine Restaurant "If the inflation is not fixed, then I encourage all businesses to switch to another currency, primarily US Dollars"

"That way, the government will lose power financially, and the Drama Llamas will be worth nothing if no one accepts them"

According to him, the government is very corrupt, and the stealing needs to stop. He also says that the rampant corruption of the "top dogs" is a key factor to corruption.

"If the inflation rate is not fixed after all businesses accept US Dollars and not Drama Llamas, then I insist that all businesses close their doors to them. Who will serve their booze and cake now? No one"

"Then, they'll have to stop"

As a sign of rebellion, he also lowered the TSP Flag from his restaurant, and placed a sign saying "No Lampshade or Platinum Credit Cards". He says that he does not fear confrontation with the Pancake Corps.

"It is time to change! No one will purge me, or this revolution! Let this financial revolution begin!"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Messages In This Thread
The Nova: Going to the Source - by Ryccia - 04-15-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Ryccia - 01-17-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Ryccia - 01-17-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Punchwood - 01-17-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Ryccia - 01-17-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Zak6858 - 01-17-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: The Nova: Going to the Source - by Ryccia - 07-28-2016, 11:00 AM