We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The South Pacific French Club!!

Hello TSP. I mentioned in another thread I am on a journey to learn French.  I welcome all of you to join me in my journey in our newest TSP Civic Organization, The South Pacific French Club (no, TSP FC is not a football club Tounge ).

Being multilingual is something that I always greatly respected in people. It is something that I have tried in the past.  I studied French all four years of high school, and I gave it a lot of effort.  Language is something that does not come easy to me.  It is something I think it is very important.  I have been lucky enough to travel to both France and French speaking parts of Canada and even my basic comprehension of French helped me a lot.

I welcome everyone to join this club.  If you don't know French, join us.  If you know a little French, join us.  If you know a lot of French, help us!

I have stared my journey using Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com/

Invite me as your friend using my email: ska.for.life@gmail.com

Duolingo is a free language learning software.  I have started at the beginning of the French program and am excited to to learn more French.  It will not be the only resource I will use.

To join the club it is simple.  If you are new to French like me, post an introduction are and why you want to learn French.  If you are good at French post an introduction and why you want to help us learn French in both English and French.  For us new members, our goal will be to translate our introduction post into French!

Ready to learn?

Ton ami,

Southern Bellz

Roster:
Southern Bellz
Feirmont
Ryccia
ProfessorHenn
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Messages In This Thread
The South Pacific French Club!! - by southern bellz - 06-01-2015, 08:30 PM