We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Final Address As Delegate
Thumbs Up 
Hi all,

As today is my last official day as delegate, I wanted to take this moment to thank everyone in the region for allowing me to serve you for the past two terms. It hasn't always been easy and it has certainly been a ride, but I've sincerely enjoyed the opportunity.

As I've said previously, after years and years of being in the region, becoming delegate was not something I ever really aspired to nor something I expected to happen. It was a honor and pleasure serve and I thank you all for giving it to me.

I specifically would like to thank a couple people who I wouldn't have been able to do this without. First and foremost I need to thank Sam and Pen. As my vice delegates, I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

I'd also like to thank Kris. Without Kris' being my sounding board and adviser, I'm not sure how either term would have turned out.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the Cabinet members members I got to work with. Uni, Aram, Far, Feir, Raven, GR, Crimson, Henn -- it was a pleasure serving with all of you.

Some people have asked me what my plans are moving forward and -- to be honest -- I don't know. I'll likely stick around, but I anticipate this was my final election. We have a new, exciting generation of SPers who are able and eager to take the reins -- and I look forward to watching the region blossom under their leadership. TSP is in good hands.

With that -- Good night and good luck.

-tsu
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
Final Address As Delegate - by Tsunamy - 07-31-2015, 05:29 PM