We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Delegate Debate

I don't disagree with a lot of that post, and I really don't want to get in a big argument over this, but I did want to explain my vote to you, because honestly, I feel I owe it to you, particularly because you ran the best campaign platform I didn't vote for.

Your platform is great, even the last weeks leading up to the campaign was you at your best. I like the new positions you added, I love the open input thread you've made. The problem in my mind, was you've had a term to make those changes, and they only happened immediately in advance of elections. I think both campaigns address the problems I see in FA in TSP right now, but as the incumbent, I do hold you to a higher standard.

I do want to say that I'm not accusing you of closing off our FA. I'm saying that our FA feels closed off right now, and I voted for the plan I believe addresses that issue best.

As far as what regions you've fostered relations with, as long as we are not pigeon hold by our military stance, I'm happy. I think you've upheld the general foreign spirit of TSP, and certainly did not personally hold it against you. If that was my concern, I wouldn't have even said anything here. I would have quietly voted, and voted RON over you.
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Messages In This Thread
Delegate Debate - by Kris Kringle - 07-20-2015, 01:23 PM