We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Some things I feel like should be said but...

That really depends on your definition of getting along. Example: I genuinely can't stand most of what Belschaft says in the Assembly and I wish he would just stay out of it, but I think he's really cool when he doesn't deal in regional politics, and I'm actually really glad he's taking an interest in our roleplaying section*. I obviously can't speak for him, but I don't have any problems with him on a personal level.

But it's trickier if by getting along you mean to stop arguing in the Assembly, because the problem isn't us arguing as much as how we do it, and that is exacerbated by the inherently divisive nature of the current discussion. It's difficult to get along when we have such intractable positions, and those arguments need to be solved one way or another.

I don't plan to give you crap for saying this. I think it's very logical and something we all wish would happen, but it's just more difficult when you start thinking of what exactly we would have to do to get along.

* Speaking of which, he should keep getting involved! It'll be fun.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some things I feel like should be said but... - by Kris Kringle - 03-08-2016, 01:02 AM