We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What media are you consuming at the moment?

This is a thread to log and discuss any media you are reading, watching, playing or otherwise experiencing at the moment.

I could not find another thread for this purpose, but if there is one, please let me know and I'll delete this.

I'm currently reading the final book in Philip Reeve's Mortal Engines series, A Darkling Plain.  I've really been enjoying this series for its word-building and characterisation, as well as a willingness to play around with old genre tropes.  I'm going rather more slowly through the last book than the others, but that's mainly because of the amount of time I'm spending here (you're eating my life! :p)

I'm currently watching: The X Files season 6, Supernatural Season 11, Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 4, Angel season 1, Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 2 (with my daughter) and I've just started into the Phoenix Wright anime.  Phew!

I'm also in the middle of too many video games.  Most prominent amongst them: Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

It's possible I lack focus...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
What media are you consuming at the moment? - by Seraph - 05-12-2016, 08:54 AM