We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread!

So, as the title suggests, this is a safe place to promote anything you may be doing outside of NS, anything you've created, or are working on, or, well, just how wonderful you all are!  I figure that by making a dedicated thread, it'll keep this sort of thing out of other discussions (but apparently not my sig) and should also make it easy to find what other people have been working on.

I'll happily start by linking to my most recent (and rather raw) recording, an a capella cover of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley and others.  I don't have any professional recording equipment, sound production talent or accompaniment, but I hope all that doesn't render my voice worthless.  I'm quite pleased with this performance, to be honest.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread! - by Seraph - 05-13-2016, 07:17 PM
The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread! - by Seraph - 01-19-2018, 08:21 AM