We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread!

So, as the title suggests, this is a safe place to promote anything you may be doing outside of NS, anything you've created, or are working on, or, well, just how wonderful you all are!  I figure that by making a dedicated thread, it'll keep this sort of thing out of other discussions (but apparently not my sig) and should also make it easy to find what other people have been working on.

I'll happily start by linking to my most recent (and rather raw) recording, an a capella cover of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley and others.  I don't have any professional recording equipment, sound production talent or accompaniment, but I hope all that doesn't render my voice worthless.  I'm quite pleased with this performance, to be honest.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

^Will listen later.
After about 6 rehearsals in the last two days the ensemble I partake in has finally perfected the three songs we're performing in a statewide competition on Thursday (our school hosts a heat for the area).
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(05-14-2016, 07:39 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: After about 6 rehearsals in the last two days the ensemble I partake in has finally perfected the three songs we're performing in a statewide competition on Thursday (our school hosts a heat for the area).

Well done. I hope you all do well in the competition!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

I'll tell everyone how it goes.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvZHwlVSrg. I was told to post here lol jk. But anyways this is my video, and no hate is tolerated. I worked about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours on this, may not look like it but i did.

It's certainly not the aim of this thread to offer up any hatred. As I said in the other thread, it's a very effective video for the song. Smile

(05-17-2016, 12:27 PM)Seraph Wrote: It's certainly not the aim of this thread to offer up any hatred.  As I said in the other thread, it's a very effective video for the song. Smile

The reason I said no hate is cause I said that in other places so just keeping too it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R81OCT1ETS8 i made another vid lol

I just did in depth Great Council analysis for SOR!! It took me 2 hours and I am kind of proud right now.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I'm awesome.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains