We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

BuzzNews TSP Issue 1

(07-02-2016, 02:47 AM)Cathalea Wrote: Is BuzzNews an APC sanctioned, owned, and operated paper? If not, that's pretty blatant bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I would also say that the newspaper is not biased, not once in that entire issue did I mention the APC's political views, just because I focused mostly on the APC historic win that does not mean it is biased. If I had BuzzNews up and running during the Cabinet elections I would have focused mainly on TIL with its historic wins, and I'm sure you wouldn't be calling it biased then.

The next issue will almost certainly not have the APC in it, and may I point out there is nothing wrong with a newspaper being biased. A newspaper's job is to sell issues or in this case have it be viewed by as many people as possible, it is not to be 100% fair and unbiased. I don't plan on making Buzz a bias newspaper, to try and make my newspaper different I plan to make it seem like a TV news studio.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Messages In This Thread
BuzzNews TSP Issue 1 - by Punchwood - 06-30-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: BuzzNews TSP Issue 1 - by Belschaft - 07-01-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: BuzzNews TSP Issue 1 - by Punchwood - 07-02-2016, 08:08 AM
BuzzNews TSP Issue 1 - by ProfessorHenn - 07-02-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: BuzzNews TSP Issue 1 - by Punchwood - 07-02-2016, 08:14 AM