We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Prime Minister/Appointed Cabinet Discussion

(02-09-2017, 01:04 PM)Punchwood Wrote: "Fuck off back to Europeia, we don't need you here." Is that really the best you can do? Happywide Maybe it's because I'certainly got the balls to say the truth and that's why you reacted so aggressively.
I never thought you'd go to that low. That was pathetic, if your going to insult me at least do so in a way that will hurt me, rather than make me laugh!

Punch — it's hardly the truth, although you seem to continue to ignore what I'm trying to tell you. 

I also think you're missing the frustration that people feel when someone leaves the region and returns only to tell everyone else who they are doing things wrong. (This is not solely directed toward you, but there have been several examples this occurring.)

Again, we're happy to have to you here, but if you're going to hightail it for another region only to return and "drag" us, I understand why it's not appreciated. 

-----

I'm going to ask EVERYONE to tone down the rhetoric. Since we don't have a Chair of the Assembly presently, I'll invoke my dual role as delegate and administrator to give this thread a time out if we can't bring this back into line. 

Thanks in advance.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prime Minister/Appointed Cabinet Discussion - by Tsunamy - 02-09-2017, 01:19 PM