We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint for Treason

Your Honor,

I hereby file a criminal complaint for treason against the individual known colloquially as Cormac, controlling similarly named nations such as Cormactopia Prime, Cormactopia IV, and SouthMac (all of which have been resident in the South Pacific at some point). As preliminary evidence, I submit a declaration of intent by the accused to overthrow the Coalition of the South Pacific within a year, which can be found linked here and quoted in part here:

Quote:Let me be very clear, Glen: It isn't Empire or Osiris that TSP has to fear. It's me. I mean to overthrow the Coalition of the South Pacific, and I absolutely won't stop until it is overthrown and you, along with your supporters and enablers, are purged from TSP. And unlike with Empire, you don't have a handy list of my associates to bar from your legislature. Consider this a declaration of war, not from Osiris but from me -- and that is much more dangerous than if Osiris were declaring war as a region. Soon TSP will wish it just had Empire to worry about. The Coalition will be gone by this time next year.

The Empire of the South Pacific has a nice ring to it. Or maybe the South Pacific Order. I'll have to think on it.

I thank you for your time.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Complaint for Treason - by Roavin - 09-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Criminal Complaint for Treason - by Kris Kringle - 09-01-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: [PRE-TRIAL] Roavin v. Cormac - by Tsunamy - 09-03-2017, 10:04 AM