We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ATTN] Job Openings

Hello!

While the High Court has not been an employment option in past years, I strongly believe that any legislator should have an opportunity to participate in the judiciary, enhance their legal skills and help run our third and equally important branch of government. To that effect, I am happy to issue this announcement for various job openings in the High Court.

I am looking for legislators who are interested in a variety of opportunities, including but not limited to:
  • Doing research
  • Analysing legal texts
  • Organising events
  • Writing creative stories
  • Running murder mystery-like activities
  • Doing repetitive tasks
A background or experience in law is always useful, as is a background in Regional Affairs, but a complete lack of experience is perfectly fine as well. Part of the idea is to allow legislators to learn on the job, so you should not feel discouraged about any lack of legal experience, or the fact that you may have focused on non-government areas of the region.

A person with a background in roleplaying is as welcome as one with a background in spamming, so long as both are eager to work and learn. The only test or requirements are that you have a willing attitude, and that you are a legislator in good standing.

If you are interested or intrigued, make sure to send me a PM. If you are not interested, here goes a video as reward for having read all the way to the end!

Have a nice day!

Kris Kringle
Permanent Justice
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
[ATTN] Job Openings - by Kris Kringle - 09-04-2017, 12:10 AM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Escade - 09-04-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Griffindor - 09-04-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Seraph - 09-04-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Aav Whitehall - 11-03-2017, 06:58 PM
[ATTN] Job Openings - by Kris Kringle - 11-04-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Aav Whitehall - 03-14-2018, 12:36 AM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by North Prarie - 03-14-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Kris Kringle - 06-25-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Bzerneleg - 06-26-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: [ATTN] Job Openings - by Kris Kringle - 06-27-2018, 12:57 AM