We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ATTN] Job Openings

Hello!

While the High Court has not been an employment option in past years, I strongly believe that any legislator should have an opportunity to participate in the judiciary, enhance their legal skills and help run our third and equally important branch of government. To that effect, I am happy to issue this announcement for various job openings in the High Court.

I am looking for legislators who are interested in a variety of opportunities, including but not limited to:
  • Doing research
  • Analysing legal texts
  • Organising events
  • Writing creative stories
  • Running murder mystery-like activities
  • Doing repetitive tasks
A background or experience in law is always useful, as is a background in Regional Affairs, but a complete lack of experience is perfectly fine as well. Part of the idea is to allow legislators to learn on the job, so you should not feel discouraged about any lack of legal experience, or the fact that you may have focused on non-government areas of the region.

A person with a background in roleplaying is as welcome as one with a background in spamming, so long as both are eager to work and learn. The only test or requirements are that you have a willing attitude, and that you are a legislator in good standing.

If you are interested or intrigued, make sure to send me a PM. If you are not interested, here goes a video as reward for having read all the way to the end!

Have a nice day!

Kris Kringle
Permanent Justice
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

<3

Murder mystery like activities Happywide

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Sounds fun!
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

I mean, I can always write for whoever.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

This sounds interesting. Are there still openings?
Aav Verinhall
They/Them

Sure! I've sent you a PM.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

And I'll be reapplying as I have decided that GP isn't everything, and as such, I can join a region despite r/d ideology. Still need a clerk?
Aav Verinhall
They/Them

*raises hand*
Me.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

I'm not sure if this is still up, but may I apply? I want to gain experience in this area of knowledge as I'm interested in it.
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest

(06-25-2018, 09:10 PM)siames Wrote: I'm not sure if this is still up, but may I apply? I want to gain experience in this area of knowledge as I'm interested in it.

Yes, absolutely. Please send me a PM, so we can talk about how you can help out? Smile

Legal Resources: