We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's the deal with publicly tracking and shaming every nation that isn't endorsing

I think the dispatch is fine. Endorsements are, essentially, public information anyway and whilst this makes certain endorsement behaviors more obvious, it is not the publication of private or confidential information.

I would be happy with some sort of disclaimer at the start declaring that all nations have a right to endorse who they please and that no one is forced to endorse the CRS or the delegate, nor should anyone on the list be considered disloyal for choosing to remain there.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
What's the deal with publicly tracking and shaming every nation that isn't endorsing - by Seraph - 04-20-2018, 03:30 AM