We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint vs Amerion
Tongue 
Your Honourable Justices,

I sadly come before you today to raise an allegation of bribery within the South Pacific legislature and to present the following case for judgement of the court.

I, firstly, draw your Honourable Justices attention to the Criminal Code, Part 1, Section 8 - Bribery:

"Bribery shall be defined as the receiving or offering of undue patronage by or to any individual in order to influence behavior that the recipient would otherwise not alter."

To your Honourable Justices, I present the following evidence (Item A)

[Image: pSEoKUj.jpg]

The evidence, at Item A, clearly shows that @Amerion has attempted to bribe the legislature by the offer of cookies for completing a coalition questionnaire.

It is particular concerning considering that questions within the questionnaire asked legislators as to their opinion on Amerion.

This is, I am confident the Justices will find, a clear attempt to influence the legislators to obtain an improved rating in the questionnaire.

Your Honourable Justices I present the following evidence (Item B):

[Image: 12UchU3.jpg]

The evidence clearly shows that Amerion provided the inducement, of this there is no question.

It is clear from the responses of the legislators that cookies were expected and cookies were not given.

Your Honourable Justices will no doubt be concerned at the ease of which so many legislators were bribed.

I hereby respectfully ask the Honourable Justices to find Amerion guilty of Bribery under the Criminal Code and ask that suitable punishment of your discretion is provided.
[-] The following 10 users Like Beepee's post:
  • Amerion, Goverwal, Lily Pad, North Prarie, Poppy, Pronoun, Rebeltopia, Ryccia, Seraph, Volaworand

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Complaint vs Amerion - by Beepee - 11-21-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Criminal Complaint vs Amerion - by Amerion - 11-25-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Criminal Complaint vs Amerion - by Beepee - 11-26-2018, 08:26 AM