We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab

The Criminal Code states that:
Quote:(7) Corruption shall be defined as the misuse of public office for private or personal advantage.
(3) If found guilty of any other crime listed above, the Judiciary will determine a sentence. The sentence must be proportionate to the offense.
Concrete Slab has been abusing their ability of RMB post suppression to suppress posts that disagree with their opinion.
This post was originally suppressed, but later suppressed, as well as this one. However, I cannot provide much evidence of this as they were unsuppressed except for other posts discussing the suppression, including the 2nd mentioned post as well as this post, this postand this post, as well as the posts quoted by this post. Concrete Slab also later admitted to this. I believe this is corruption because he is misusing his powers to try and prevent people from saying things that disagree with him.
EDIT: Yeah, I should probably explain my actual point a little better. Essentially, if people can't (legally) disagree with an RO, then that can make their opinion and their view the only one present on the RMB. This obviously shouldn't happen.
EDIT: This post was seemingly suppressed for no other reason than because Concrete Slab just thinks they can do whatever they want, which itself is corruption because then they misuse their regional powers for no other reason to screw around and do a lot of different things, such as the aforementioned suppression of posts that disagree with him.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Complaint against Concrete Slab - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 11-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM
Verdict - by Kris Kringle - 12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 09:20 PM