We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] RMB as a place for answering questions

(03-01-2019, 04:54 AM)Seraph Wrote: The weird thing is, though I completely agree with you, this wasn't a problem back in 2016 and most of 2017. It's just been the last year and half that this has developed. :/ 

I think it's because there's been a massive influx in dedicated rmbers semi-lately, especially ones interested in rp, even if not all of them are new nations many are old nations who hadn't posted for a long time then suddenly became regulars. Because of this, any attempt to regulate rp really hurt the rmb cause many of the new rmbers first became interested because of the rp and, on the converse, when rp was allowed to continue as usual it may have become a problem for the first time because of all the new rmbers interested in it, making it very spammy by necessity due to the sheer numbers of people who were participating, also in part due to the new rp rmbers not being as experienced with the rp and thus tending to lead rp in a somewhat repetitive, spammy fashion. 

That's just some musing on the possible causes though, I don't think we can really derive a solution from it since we can't just start asking the new nations to stop being active :p
Nation: 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121
I'm more active gameside than here but either place I'd love to talk ^-^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poppy's post:
  • The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DISCUSSION] RMB as a place for answering questions - by Poppy - 03-01-2019, 09:31 PM