We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Some things I feel like should be said but...

All this talk about people wanting to force him out the region coming from Glen is entirely hypocritical nonsense, and I say that as the only person genuinely forced out of the region in recent years. Not a single person has suggested or argued for that to happen, and in contrast he is on record - both in comments and voting terms - as wanting a considerable number of people, myself included, forced out of the region or at the very least forced out of any and every office they might hold.

This is a completely absurd situation, where only one side is even trying to find common ground, whilst the other resorts to histrionics, endless recall votes, and lengthy rants about how by not letting them have their way we're not agreeing to compromise.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some things I feel like should be said but... - by Belschaft - 03-08-2016, 02:53 PM