We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Uncomfortable with certain mod actions

(03-01-2016, 07:22 PM)Cormac Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 07:18 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Please, Cormac, that thread hasn't been on topic since your last post on the topic. Even HEM acknowledged it's not on topic.

If you want to start a thread and discuss the vote at hand -- by all means. That's worth having. (I even commented to the Cabinet earlier that I thought your redirect was great this morning.)

But, if you want to start a thread where Bels and GR can argue tit-for-tat about how to make sure both sides lose equal amounts, that's not gonna fly.

Let me be clear -- I apologized for yelling at HEM. I didn't -- nor will I -- apologize for closing that thread.

If opening a new thread isn't going to see it instantly shut down, that's fine. The other thread was off-topic. Regarding the Glen vs. Bel tit-for-tat, I can't control what they do, but Assembly discussions shouldn't be shut down because two people can't behave themselves. Action needs to be taken against those people.

In any case, as long as the Assembly can still discuss this vote, I don't have a problem. But we can't be preventing Assembly discussion of ongoing Assembly votes, that's all I'm saying.

See above. I have little interest in reprimanding people, tbh. But if you have a way that we can work with that to make sure people keep it civil, I'm happy to hear it.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
Uncomfortable with certain mod actions - by HEM - 03-01-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Uncomfortable with certain mod actions - by Tsunamy - 03-01-2016, 07:26 PM