We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What media are you consuming at the moment?

(05-14-2016, 07:46 AM)Zak6858 Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 03:55 PM)Seraph Wrote: Haven't heard of that series. What's it about? (I know I could just look it up on Wikipedia, but then we wouldn't be discussing it!)

It's a bit shed to explain but it basically goes like this.
(Spoilers cos I can't explain without them).
To stop a nuclear power plant disaster an autistic kid with powers creates this dome around a fictional Californian town. Anyone over 15 is transported outside the dome and kids inside begin to develop mutant powers. It's all about survival and things inside the area. Some things are a mystery until right at the end.

Sounds really interesting!

My daughter has just finished watching Toy Story 3 for the first time, and I'm feeling a little emotional myself.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
RE: What media are you consuming at the moment? - by Seraph - 05-14-2016, 07:55 AM